Monday, July 6, 2009

exercise does not seem to be "working out."



I've laced up some second hand sneakers and started the path to weight loss again. It's been about four weeks of strength training, cardio, and healthy eating and I have yet to see results, but I press on- with some adjustments. These are my feet, post workout, as I reflect on some things my "trainer" said today that makes me want to quit. Good thing I am not in it for him.

You may have noticed that I am back on my own two feet. I I have found myself a job! So, I am free to get up the little side projects in my life. In honor of my return to work, I would love for you to send photo of your feet at work. Look to the right for details.

Smell ya later!

1 comment:

Tiffani P said...

Glad you're back!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin