Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"the only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook"



Last week, boyfriend and I went to see Julie and Julia. My stomach was nervous both with excitement about the movie and nervousness that someone would sit in front of me (thus eliminating my foot rest). Well, let me tell you- no one sat in front of me and the movie was perfect. I have always thought Julia was wonderfully approachable and jovial and clearly I LOVE blogs, so this mash up was delightfully stress free. I was inspired to buy Julia's DVD's, but alas I have no money. The film is a great story of finding out what you love to do and doing it. May we all be granted with the time, means, and motivation to discover what we love and to do it.

RATING: 9 toes

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin