Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"two hours of pushing broom..."



"...Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room*"

Well, in my case it was a 10 by 10 by 10 room...and it definitely only took a few minutes to sweep out the empty storage unit that held my every belonging for the past year. It was kinda sad to say goodbye to Scott Self Storage...the unit and Mr. Scott himself had been so good to me. Now all I have left is a lock...heavy duty to boot and nothing to put it on...oh and I LOT of stuff that I didn't even remember I had.

*If you know the song I'm referencing, leave a comment.

1 comment:

Tiffani P said...

I read the title of your post and thought, "Hey, I know that song" and then read the first line of your post and said, "I DO know that song... what is it?!?!" I could NOT put my finger on it.... so yes, I googled.

Now the song "King of the Road" is running through my head. I love that song. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin